Here it is - your last weekly Frownland.
You read it right; after five years, I’ve made the difficult decision to retire my webcomic. As you might have seen in my post back in July, I’ve chosen to do this in order to give myself time to finish a mystery project, which I’m hoping to premier online in the near future.
Does this mean Frownland is gone for good? Probably not, and I hope to return to it someday . Posting this comic is something I look forward to every week, and your wonderful (often hilarious) comments, messages, and pictures of my calendar hanging on your walls has made the last five years some of the most amazing times of my life. What I’m really trying to say is … THANK YOU!!
Also, a special thanks Vroman's Bookstore and Powell's Books, Inc. for graciously agreeing to carry my calendar, and to Rob Bieselin, Matt Hormann, Jeremey Gardels, Amber Bacon, Anna Vauble, Sofia Gomez, Elizabeth Branson and especially my girlfriend Amy McDonald, who over the last five years have patiently given me feedback on Frownlands-in-progress, even if I was badgering them in the whee hours of the morning. You are all my heroes!
All the best out there, and feel free to keep in touch! You can find me and my further exploits at: https://www.facebook.com/waylon.bacon
Cheers, Waylon

No comments:

Post a Comment