ALLPROPRINT.COM Hey gang! First off, thank you all for enthusiastically snatching up the 2021 Frownland Calendars - despite two separate runs, I am now completely sold out and am truly humbled and honored! In the spirit of that, I thought I'd start off the new year by spotlighting the fellow whose been responsible for getting these things printed since I first started making them: Harvey, of 'Printing By Harvey' in Glendale, CA. Beloved by locals for his reasonable rates, hands on approach and efficiency, Harvey and his wife have been running this little shop since 1989, which, in ever-changing Los Angeles, is a true accomplishment. I shudder to think what I would have done had my girlfriend not found them on yelp - from showing me how to create the layouts, to helping me select paper stock and printing size, they have been invaluable in getting my calendar produced ever year! So a huge thank you to Harvey and his wife, and if you need printing services, check them out at ALLPROPRINT.COM I can't recommend them enough. Cheers and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment