Frownland Calendars Now On Sale at Vromans Bookstore!

I am very happy to announce that the Frownland Calendar is now on sale at Vroman's Bookstore in Pasadena, CA!

Vromans is Southern California's oldest bookstore, having been in existence for 120 years! I'm am deeply honored to have my calendar on sale at such an institution. Plus, it's a kick to see my art right next to the annual New Yorker Calendar.

Calendars are priced the same as on the etsy page - $16.00. Plus, your supporting one of the greatest independent bookstores in the world! I say go for it.



1 comment:

  1. The writer of this blog is really very professional. Every single line of this article is well written. New use of vocabulary is a great effort. At the same time tense, indirect speech was also sued in good manner.คอนโดพระราม3

    ReplyDelete